Sunday 19 October 2008

Hello World!

I'm not sure I should be doing this, as I am not sure how often I will find the time to post things, but I've decided to start a blog. I've been stamping in my spare time for about 11 years now, and as well as being a full time teacher, wife, and a mum of one beautiful daughter, I love to spend a bit of time messing around with inks, stamps and pens each day. Here is a little taster of things to come.

These ATCs are a gift for the wonderful people at Crafty Individuals - Jean and Malcolm. They feature all crafty individuals stamps and images. I used the Creative Colour Sprays from Crafty Notions to colour them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Sally. I have been working right through your blog (backwards of course) over a few days, & am just letting you know I have enjoyed the journey. It has been interesting, entertaining & a pleasurable experience to leisurely meander through your e-pages. I liked your photos of scenery, birds, squirrels etc. And of course your cards. And how Megan has grown! (only I actually saw her becoming younger, by my working backwards).
;-)