Sunday 18 January 2009

A Guitar and an ATC

I was asked to make another guitar card for a friend's daughter. She is seventeen and has just saved up and bought herself a Fender with polka dots! The shiny card was silver mirri card, put throught the cuttlebug and then rubbed over with stazon. I thought it looked a bit 'grungey' and suitable for a seventeen year old rock chick!
Here is my 4th ATC for the Crafty individuals competition. I used a stamp from one of the Crafty elements plates. Now I've sent my entries in I'm feeling all inspired to make some more, but I need to get on with Steve's birthday card and not end up making it the night before, as I have on numerous occasions in the past!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Fantastic card, that's a great tip about the mirri card and stazon xx

Sally H said...

I'm still experimenting - I was thinking of trying gold mirri and olive or brown stazon next! Make sure you have something to get it off your fingers with !!!