Saturday 28 March 2009

Blue butterfly

I bought a value pack of cream cards and and found about half had some red and brown fibres in them that were rather ugly. I wasn't going to throw them away, but I needed to find ways of covering up the fibres. I decided to spray the entire card with creative colour sprays (Crafty Notions). I used some Twiddley Bitz (also from Crafty Notions) as stencils and sprayed over them too. The stamp is the butterfly from the ISC friendship plate, which I embossed with clear embossing powder over black ink. I painted it with more creative colour sprays. The ribbon is from crafty notions, sold as Sari ribbon, and the three little beads are 'rainbow drops' (again from crafty notions).

1 comment:

lisa said...

Oh this is lovely Sally.
The colours remind me of the sea in a hot country! I love the Crafty Notion sprays they give such rich colours don't they.

Love
Lisax