Tuesday 10 March 2009

Seed heads at sunrise...

I made both of these cards at the weekend and have been waiting to photograph them in daylight. The stamps on both are all Lavinia Stamps, except the butterfly on the base card of the first (Crafty Individuals) and the Greeting on the second (See-D's). The seedheads on the main image on both were clear embossed and then dotted with a little glitter.
I had brayered each circle with adirondack inks first, then stamped the background plants after the embossing. Not sure the top one works... Used my nesties again.

5 comments:

Lynne K said...

Wow! Love these, Sally. Both work fine.

Lesley said...

Fab cards, I love those stamps! xx

Sally H said...

Thanks, both of you! Glad you like them x

lisa said...

Thanks for being the first to leave a comment on my new blog, I was very excited to get it and delighted you like the card.
I love all your work and visit regularly, up to now quietly, being new to this blogging lark, but I shall comment much more in future.

Chris said...

Hi Sally
Thanks for your comment on my blog... sorry it's taken me so long to pop by but I haven't been blogging properly for a couple of weeks.
I'm so glad you liked the ATC from the CI comp and thanks for showing it on your blog... I appreciate it.
Loving your cards they are just beautiful :D
In the words of Arnie 'I'll be back :D
have a great weekend
hugs
Chris xx