Sunday 17 May 2009

More babies!

One of my workmates has lots of twins in her family, and another set are due very soon. She knows they are girls, so asked me to make a card. I used my new Pink Gem stamp, Girl Bundle on shrink plastic, colouring after shrinking with Pro markers. I used clear shrink plastic so I could reverse the image on one side. I stuck some plain white card that had been through the Xyron to the back and attached to the card with double sided tape. I normally use clear glaze to attach shrink plastic, but it makes the colour from pro markers run. Pro marker ink also makes stazon run, so colouring the images on the reverse is a good plan, and this is easy on clear shrink plastic.
This second card uses the Pink Gem boy bundle. I decided I would go for something different to the traditional pink and blue and opted for this lovely pale green. My stamped image was coloured with Pro markers. I think this could be quickly adapted into a girl card with a few flowers.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful baby cards Sally, I love your new stamps. xx

lisa said...

These are really lovely Sally. The twins are so cute. There are going to be some very proud parents with some beautiful cards on their mantlepieces.

Lisax