Wednesday 17 June 2009

Hope she likes it!

A workmate asked me to make a 60th birthday card for a friend. I asked for some ideas as to what she liked. She said she trusted me to do my own thing, as she loved all the things I have made for her before. Her parting comment was 'She makes a lot of cards herself'. Oh boy! Where to start?!!! Anyway, after much thought here is the finished article. I only hope it lives up to her expectations! The rose stamp is from Innovative Stamp creations friendship plate. The seedhead stamp is from Stamp to your Art's Content. The tag had direct to paper chalk ink in burnt sienna, with a few sprays of creative colour sprays in bronze, gold and Jaffalicious. The paper was from K and co.

4 comments:

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous! I do like that rose stamp, and those punched leaves. They go beautifully together.

lisa said...

Sally, this is beautiful, she'll love it. The tag you've made within the card is absolutely lovely, those roses are just perfect.

Lisax

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Sally, I love the tag on it xx

Phree said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours.