Tuesday 14 July 2009

Been busy!

Of all the cards I listed at the weekend, I have made most of them in a mad few days. The first is a wedding card for a colleague getting married in early August. her dress has a red train and the flowers are going to be red and ivory roses, so this is what I came up with. The oval frame was stamped with DI in antique linen using two crafty individuals stamps. the rose bud outline is from Stamp to your Art's Content. the backing paper was from my artylicious floral fantasy cd. The main rose and the small heart are from the Elusive Images Harlequin Rose Plate from Graphicus.
That first card was to prove I can still stamp, because I seem to be using a lot of digistamps at the moment! This owl one was from Digistamp boutique and goes by the name of Bernard! I coloured him with promarkers.

This cow is a stamp from Pink Gem designs, and again I coloured it with promarkers. Finally the leaving card is for a colleague who got a new job on Friday and will be relocating to near Birmingham very soon. The stamp is by Penny Black and I love the fresh simpicity of it.

8 comments:

June said...

Oh you have been busy sally, I love them all especially the owl one and the good luck card. Beautiful work my friend
hugs June xxx

lisa said...

You put me to shame Sally with all your lovely cards. I've been making cards for Freya's teachers but they are all the same I'm afraid, When I need a few in a hurry it's too hard to think of new ideas for each one!!!
I love your Wedding card. The colours are really lovely. Your friend will treasure it and your owls are so cute, I never doubted you could still stamp beautifully!!

Lisax

brenda said...

Grief Sally, I donl;t come by for a couple of days and there are loads of new cards, love them all, but especilly the daisies and the apertuare card, then the owls.....

great work.

B x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh these are wonderful, such lovely cards, you have been busy. Kim

craftimamma said...

Phew Sally, have you been busy or what! These are all wonderful cards but my favourite is the Wedding Card. You have brought all the different elements together beautifully.

Lesley Xx

Lynne K said...

All gorgeous! Love the wedding card, and the owls, and the cow... well, all of them really! Your Promarker colouring is so professional. Can I have some lessons?

Sally H said...

Thanks everyone! of course, Lynne, we can have a promarker session together!

Linnie said...

what a wonderful selection of cards so stylish fab work
linniex