Tuesday 7 July 2009

Flower pot card

This idea has been in my head for about three weeks now and I've finally got round to doing something about it! The card came from Craftwork Cards (Floral goodie bag) and was plain cream. I used distress inks on it and then teamed it up with the Ruby Tuesday flowers from Graphicus. I coloured these with distress inks too and spayed the outer petals with Aubergine creative colour sprays. I put a circle of card over the back of the flower, as it looked a bit messy! BTW- if you are wondering where my card is for Passion for promarkers this week I haven't managed to take a decent photo yet - I'm waiting for daylight!

2 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Sally, glad you left me a note as it reminded me to come check here, I tried to leave a comment to say how I loved this little pot of flowers but blogger went weird on me - again.

Stead hands ? If only, I've got MS and some days even I'm surprised that things are level, moral is don't look too close ! It's the obsessive crafting that keeps me sane, like so many others.

B x

lisa said...

What a lovely flower pot Sally. So creative. I love all the textures on your flower.

Lisax