Wednesday 9 December 2009

A lovely award



I've been awarded this lovely award by the very talented Elaine and Janet over at Crafticious! Thanks both of you! Lynne has also passed it on to me - thanks, Lynne! As part of the award I have to answer some questions using one word only - a bit hard!

  1. Where is your cellphone?....................pocket



  2. Your hair?........................................straightish


  3. Your Mother?...................................passed

  4. Your Father?.....................................healthy

  5. Your favourite food?..........................Chocolate

  6. Your dream last night?........................unmemorable

  7. Your favourite drink?..........................Tea


  8. Your dream/goal?...............................retirement!!!


  9. What room are you in?........................lounge


  10. Your hobby?..........................................Craft


  11. Your fear?..........................................bees


  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?........countryside


  13. Where were you last night?...................Bed


  14. Something that you aren't?.....................tall


  15. Muffins?...............................................Apple


  16. Wish list item?......................................Time


  17. Where did you grow up?.....................Notts


  18. Last thing you did?................................drink
  19. What are you wearing?.........................slippers

  20. Your TV?................................................on

  21. Your pets?............................................snails!


  22. Friends?................................................wonderful


  23. Your life?..............................................hectic!


  24. Your mood?..........................................determined!


  25. Missing someone?..................................Vicky


  26. Vehicle?.................................................Skoda


  27. Something you're not wearing?..........Pyjamas (yet)


  28. Your favourite store?.............................Craft


  29. Your favourite colour?...........................Peacock


  30. When was the last time you laughed?......Today

  31. Last time you cried?.............................Thursday

  32. Your best friend?....................................Steve

  33. One place that I go to over and over?........Work

  34. Facebook?...............................................No

  35. Favourite place to eat?..............................Home!
    I now need to nominate some people, so I'm nominating Lynne, Lisa, Barbara, Brenda and Jules 
    Hope you feel able to play along, but don't feel you have too!

3 comments:

Lynne K said...

Thank you so much, Sally. Please accept it back from me in return.

lisa said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I'm very delighted with the award. I feel all warm and fuzzy now!!!! Ahh what a nice place this blogland is!!
I shall do my best with the questions- I'm no more busy than anyone else now that the holiday is behind us.
Nighty Night

Lisax

brenda said...

Morning Sally

Thank you so very much for thinking of me.

I have read down your answers, we are together on the chocolate and craft, but I am worried about the slippers - just slippers ?? The mind boggles.

I now have a confession to make. I am a very bad blogger with awards and tend to forget to move them over.

But I have written myself a post it note, so providing I don't use that to mask a card for brayering or something (who needs masking tape when there are post it's ?) all should be well.

Have a good day, hectic no doubt with all this seasonal activity at school.

B x