Wednesday 7 April 2010

Tag you're it is back!

The challenge blog Tag you're it! is back. Their DT have produced some stunningly beautiful tags too. It is ages since I entered a challenge with a tag - not since I joined the DT on Tuesday Taggers in fact!
So here it is. Made with distress inks sponged on to a satin finish tag. I used faded jeans, tumbled glass, spun sugar and worn lipstick. The willow leaves are a lavinia stamp and the rest are from an Innovative stamp creations plate called tranquil . I wasn't sure about whether to put flowers or a bird 'on the bough' which is the theme this week. My decision was made for me when I dropped the flower stamp, all inked up on the bottom of the tag! Don't look too closely, lol! Thanks for visiting!

13 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Sally, the colours are so pretty.
Clare x

Teri said...

Love this! Really sweet, and lovely colors too.
Hugs,
Teri x

Francesca said...

very good tag , love the colours
hugs
Francesca

blackdragon said...

WOW Sally....so TRANQUIL!
I love the colours... i must try harder with the pastel colours.... but i have i tip.... if you do dark like i do... when you drop and inked up stamp on the bottom... you cant tell!!!!Ha Ha.
love lynx

Anonymous said...

beautifully inked/stamped!

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful Cannot say love this or that because i just love it.

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Sally,
I'm just loving these tags that you're making.
Lesley x

Jules said...

Hi Sally

Love your tag .. .. and I looked very, very closely LOL!!

Those flowers were just meant to be there.

Gorgeous colours.

Love Jules xx

Anne said...

Oh WOW! Sally! Absolutely gorgeous!! To me this says "A beautiful, early Sring morning with the promise of a glorious day ahead, sitting on the patio drinking coffee while the birds sing and smelling the hyacinths!" which is right where I want to be now! Wonderful tag, thanks for playing with us at TYI!

And Thank You too for your kind comments on my blog! Enjoy the rest of the break!! ;o) x

Marion said...

Fabulous Sally. The colours are fantastic and love that bird on the branch.
Marion

Unknown said...

A really pretty Tag Sally - Love the colours x Thanks for playing with TYI this week xx J x

LME said...

Love the colours :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow Sally what a gorgeous tag, just love the way you've done the background to it, and that lovely sun. What a gorgeous tag indeed, thank you for joining us at TYI this week hugs Linda x