Sunday 31 October 2010

Get yourself a cuppa - it might be a long one!

What a busy few days we have had! First of all I must share the 'creation' that I mentioned in my last post that Meg and I had been working on...
 
This was Meg's outfit for a fancy dress party on Friday.

Next I want to tell you about the fabulous Blog Girls Day at Sir Stampalot. We had a wonderful day. Lynne, Megan and myself went to Peterborough for another fabulous workshop with the very talented ladies Chris and Brenda. We made some wonderful cards...



We chatted, got messy and had a really lovely time! We met some great ladies and so enjoyed getting to know them. It was wonderful to meet Zoe for the first time in person, although I feel like we have known each other for ages! I can't choose a favourite from all the lovely cards we made, as I love them all. A huge thank you to Chris and Brenda who make the day so special every time. A huge thanks from Meg too, ladies, as you helped her to achieve such fabulous results too.
I was going to share a couple of cards with you that I made during last week, but I will save those until another day.
Thanks again to everyone, including Janice and Andy who provided the perfect retail therapy I have been looking forward to since the dreaded 'O'!

10 comments:

Lynne K said...

Yes, it was a brilliant day! Lovely people and lovely projects - like you, I couldn't choose a favourite. Thanks for driving us again. Love Meg's outfit - what a fabulous colour! xx

pinky said...

Love Megs outfit, excellent work! Can see glimpses of Brenad and Chris in those gorgeous cards, lucky girl.
Pinky

Zoechaos said...

it was a wonderful day love how everyone put their own twist on the cards we made and seeing your wonderful Sir Stamp DT fold in the flesh. Magen is a star and 'catchin' up with you was just great. xx Zoe

Debbie Dolphin said...

all fabulous sally
love debbie xxx

Jules said...

Hi Sal

Love Megan's outfit.

Looks like you made some brilliant creations yesterday .. .. I thought of you all .. .. and I can tell which person did which card (as in Brenda or Chris LOL!!).

Love Jules xx

chris said...

Hi Sally so pleased you enjoyed your day I KNOW i DID.
megans costume looks brilliant hope she had a good time. hug chris x

brenda said...

Morning Sally

So pleased you all enjoyed your day, I certainly know I did.

It was real fun and a perfect blend of all things crafty, edible.....did I say cheese scones.....and chatty.

And tell Megan her Halloween cloak is awesome, purple and glittery, what more could a girl ask for.

B x

Anonymous said...

a wonderful set of cards

Milena said...

Oh wow, that cloak is AMAZING! I am quite jealous!

craftimamma said...

Megan looks fantastic in her outfit. Hope she enjoyed the party.

Aargh! Now you've shown me what I had to miss. I just knew it would be good. Glad you all had such a great time. The cards are lovely.

Hugs
Lesley Xx