Saturday 1 October 2011

Food glorious food at Sir Stampalot

Hi There! It's the first of the month again and time for a new Stampalot challenge. Our theme for October is 'Food, glorious food!'. Well, you know me and baking, so I set to and made...
A cupcake box! How do you know a cup cake will fit in it?...
Look carefully...
And there it is!
Now, I'm afraid I got a bit carried away, cos I went on to make...
A cookie bag as well! The gorgeous papers that I used for both of these projects was a 6 x 6 pad from Kaiser Craft called the Devonshire collection. I also distressed all the edges with walnut stain distress ink. I used a variety of nesties and the Hero Arts leaf flourish, along with waltzing mouse stamps on the cookie bag. My rose was made using Brenda's tutorial and the leaves are a woodware punch.
After that I still didn't stop, but made just a couple of tiny additions...
The stamp is a Paula Pascual one from the filled with flowers set (£4.99 - an absolute bargain!) and the nestie is Blossom 3, stuck onto a cocktail stick.
And finally the prize...
What a lot of yummy goodies, eh?

Do pop over to the Challenge blog to see my fellow teamies fabulous creations for lots of lovely inspiration!
Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

what a super collection of goodies...including the cupcakes!

Cath Wilson said...

Great idea, Sally and a gorgeous box. Lovely cupcakes, too - trouble is, they're far too addictive... x

Tracy said...

Hi Sally,
Scrumptious creation, I love this set and the design looks fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Ruth said...

Gosh, you HAVE been busy! These are great and I'm sure they taste great too! Ruth x

Fliss said...

A really great idea Sally especially when you seem to be the queen of cupcakes.
A lovely box and very yummy looking cakes.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous post; so many lovely goodies to see! Just gorgeous Sally! xx

brenda said...

Love your take on the theme Sally.

I'd better not tell Eddy you make Earl Grey cup cakes, that's his fav tea.

B x

pinky said...

you are the cupcake queen Sally, your projects are just gorgeous as are those yummy cakes!!

PinksyDoodles said...

These are brilliant Sally. What a great way to display a cupcake! I love the cookie bag too.
Hugs, Clare x

Debbie said...

Hi Sally...what a great ideas, and super cupcakes too.
Debbie x

lisa said...

Now you're just showing off, Sally!!!Lol.
What a glorious collection of cupcake accessories, they show your yummy creations off to perfection.
Hugs Lisax

Anke said...

Wonderful box and fantastic cupcakes Sally.

Hugs
Anke

Sue said...

These are fabulous creations Sally, and the cupcakes look delicious too x

Spyder said...

fabulous!! makes me hungry!!
((Lyn))

Jules said...

Now how did I know there would be a cupcake in that box Sal?

Beautiful work as always .. .. loving the cupcake and the box!!!! As well as the cookie bag.

Love Jules xx

Vicky Hayes said...

What a great design - you are such an inspiration! Vx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow love that box how did you do it ! is it a die cut ? the cup cakes look fabulous too very yummy. You certainly went the whole hog here , everything looks and `i bet tastes divine.

Marie

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Ooooh Sally - what fabulous cupcakes! Love the cupcake box and cookie bag. Gorgeous Rose too.
Not long to Half Term - bet you're looking forward to it?
Have a happy week - hugs, Sylvia xxx

craftimamma said...

What brilliant ideas these are Sally! The cupcake box is my particular favourite but I might be swayed by the sight of that gorgeous cupcake inside, lol! Don't forget I have tasted your fab baking ;)

Hugs
Lesley Xx