Sunday 16 October 2011

Stamptacular snippets!

Hi There! I am getting to be such an infrequent blogger these days. However, half term, Doncaster stamp magic (23/10) and the 4th Stampalot Ultimate rubber stamping Demo day (29/10) are all coming up, so I'm looking forward to finding lots and lots of inspiration!
Anyway, here is my first offering for today...
I managed to use up all the scraps of paper left over from my boxes I made for cookies and cupcakes (post before last) and came up with this. The cake stand stamp was a freebie from the front of the magazine 'Quick cards made easy' and the sentiment is from Waltzing Mouse. The roses are cut with a Marianne design die and here is one in close up.
The papers are the 6 x 6 pad from Kaiser Craft called the Devonshire collection.
I'm entering this into Jules's craft snippets and Stamptacular Sunday, where the theme is  'You choose!' It would also be very suitable for the Food glorious food theme at Sir Stampalot this month - there are still a couple of weeks left to enter and a great prize on offer!
My second and third offerings are cards requested by colleagues. A baby girl card...
The paper is from Bearly Mine designs and the baby digi is from Squigglefly, coloured with promarkers. I love the fact that this image could be a boy or a girl.
Finally a digi hydrangea from my friend Teri at Delicious Doodles.
again coloured with promarkers. The paper is from an Artylicious CD - Seasons Greetings, but I'm sure you will agree not particularly wintry!
Thanks for looking and I will hopefully get round to visiting you all soon!

14 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Sally - fab cards today ... i have used that Hydrangea image and it looks fabulous .. gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Sal

Lovely to see you in the snippet playground .. .. and what a lovely make too.

Loving your snippets and that beautiful die you have used to display your sentiment.

I have my eye on that flower die too!!

Your other makes are great too.

Sounds like you have lots of crafty sessions coming up. Have fun!

Thanks for sharing in the snippet playground this week.

Love Jules xx

lisa said...

You've made some lovely snippet cards, Sally. All very different but equally lovely.
Sounds like you have some nice crafty treats to look forward to at half term, can you believe half a term has gone by already!!
Have a good week.
Btw I love your Autumnal scene from the last post and agree it doesn't need anything, it's just perfect as it is.
Hugs Lisax

Anonymous said...

You had me at cupcakes! I think your card is just wonderful. I like the die cut behind the image and how your framed the sentiment. I also love the foliage. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.
Hugs,
Carolyn

Stampalicious said...

beautiful cards Hun! I really love your flower! so pretty, Thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

Cath Wilson said...

Some beautiful work there, Sally and the cupcake card is perfect. Life's obviously busy but you have a brilliant weekend or two coming up. Enjoy your break and the stamping fun! Hope you get some good weather to spend some time with nature. It's a great time of year for birds x

Paula Whittaker said...

Another fab set of cards - Hope you enjoy your upcoming events!

craftimamma said...

Love your snippets card Sally. I resisted the die you've used to mount your image at the Happy Stampers show a week ago. I have a feeling I might give in next weekend, lol! Haven't totally decided but will probably go to Donny next weekend so hope I bump into you like last time.

The New Baby card is lovely and such a cute image and I love the pretty backing paper ........... and that die again ............. and again on your gorgeous 3rd card. Okay, okay, you've sold it, lol! It is now top of my list!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Anonymous said...

What beautiful cards Sally! I love the colours you've used for the cupcakes and the baby image is so cute! xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs Julie P

Vicky Hayes said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Sally - you've most definitely got your mojo back! I particularly like the first card with its retro feel. Vx

Nina said...

What a fab card!! Love the colours and the homemade roses.

Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week. Hope to see you again :)
Hugs, Nina.

Bernie said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the colors and papers. Those roses are beautiful. Your boxes are fantastic!
Blessings Bernie

Debs M said...

great cards and snippet makes x