Sunday 30 September 2012

Home again

First I must apologise for the shortness of yesterday's post. I had downloaded a huge number of photos and my battery was running low. I had packed my mains lead in my case, which was being packed into the next plane so I couldn't plug in, and I only just published in time before the battery ran out. By the way, If you are ever stuck for eight hours in Nairobi Airport I can totally recommend the Executive lounge for Kenya Airways. It cost us 30 dollars for 4 hours and included drinks food and very comfortable seats as well as clean toilets and internet connection. I am now home after a fairly long couple of days and will try and show you more photos of my trip in between loads of washing, showers and unpacking.
I really wanted to show you this picture that my travel partner, Megan took. we decided to call it "Where's Wally Sally?!"
Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments this week. Hope you don't mind seeing more photos very soon!

8 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

I see you, I see you!!! Welcome back Sally look forward to more photos:)
Val x

lisa said...

Welcome home, Sally, your trip sounds amazing. I found you!!!!
Looking forward to seeing more photos.
Hugs Lisax

Doreen said...

Welcome back Sally.xxx

Lynne K said...

Found you! Fabulous photo! Yes, more please! Glad you're safely home, speak to you soon. x

TAM said...

looking forward to more photos - glad you had a safe journey back.

Linby said...

Welcome home, I saw you had a win today on Craft a scene!
Lynn x

brenda said...

Nice to have you safely home Sal, have a good rest and catch up soon.

B x

Paula (PEP) said...

Glad you're home safely.
Paula (PEP)