Thursday 19 September 2013

Quick one layer Christmas cards and new Inkylicious stamps!

If you are looking for ideas for Christmas cards, then there are some new stamps from Inkylicious that are perfect for quick one layer cards.
 The branches, baubles and pine cones are all on a little plate called 'Winter spruce' and the 'Merry Christmas 08' is a single stamp.

I've stamped with Memento and Distress inks, as well as dusting with them on these cards. The Music Background stamp (also Inkylicious) provided a great vintage look in Antique linen Distress ink, as did the tiny script stamp above.
 Look out for these stamps and loads more at All Pally, Hobbycrafts Exeter, GNPE Harrogate, Stamp Magic Doncaster and Hobbycrafts Glasgow and NEC on the Inkylicious stand.
Bearing in mind the cost of postage I am making a whole load of these, along with some simple tree/ snow scene ones like this:
 Teal Zeal and Grape Jelly Memento inks were used with my ink dusters on this one. If you are off to Ally Pally this weekend have a wonderful time! If not, happy crafting wherever you are. Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

wow these are beautiful x I love the blue one at the top which is most unusual for this traditional red and green gal xx i am going to GNPE so will keep a look out for htese fab stamps xx

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous cards and gorgeous stamps! Pity I've already made my Christmas cards! x

Paula (PEP) said...

Goodness, you've been busy. That first one is my favourite here - just the colours & the hints of sparkle on the sentiment together with your light dusting of edging draws the eye.
Paula (PEP)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow you've certainly been a busy bee, haven't you?!?!

They are all gorgeous but my favourites has to be the top and bottom cards...just stunning :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow Sally, what an amazing bunch of card again I love them all very much!!!

Greetings
Maria

Helen J said...

All gorgeous but the last one is my favourite, simply stunning.

Craftnut said...

Great cards Sally. Like the tree scene and wreath particularly Tracy xx

brenda said...

Well they all very much appeal Sal, but you know right away which would come out as my fav don't you ? Just in case of doubt the trees.

B x

Tracy Harris said...

Fantastic cards Sally - these stamps look like they are going to be a must have !!! I am gonna have to start saving for the NEC I think !!!! Look out Inkylicious xxx Hope you are well

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a stunning group of cards Sally. This is just the inspiration that I need to make some quick one layer cards. I have to say that the last one is my favorite.


Sue x

Kay Carley said...

Good grief you have been busy with all your creating Sally!!

In answer to your question - no I haven't thought about doing a video for You-Tube mainly because I don't have a video camera or the time to do it!! So I'm afraid that you'll just have to 'make do' with piccies for now!!!

By the way I soooooo want some Inkylicious stamps!!! xx

Carola Bartz said...

Beautiful Christmas cards, Sally. Yes, it's time again to create them, isn't it? Only three more months - why is time flying by so fast?

Eret said...

Wow! These are amazing cards. I find one layer card to be hardest to make. Your's are so beautiful, Sally. Love them all!
Eret x