Monday 23 June 2014

Reading list issues

Seems there's a lot of people having the same problems as me with their reading list and the 'view more' button only showing one blog and not loading others..
 https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/blogger/something-is-broken/TM9QlkTp6zc
Allegedly Google know about it - but fixing it isn't top of their list! Feel free to leave comments on the post above. If enough people do they might listen...
Okay, you can stop laughing and pointing at that pig flying across the sky!!!
I rely on my list to see who has updated, so I'm probably missing loads - please forgive me, but take a rant at Blogger! Just when I have a bit of time to look round it too. GRRRRRRRRRRR!

6 comments:

Fliss said...

I have that problem too Sally which is a right old pain so I hope it gets fixed very soon as it's driving me mad as well!!!
Fliss xx

susiestacey said...

It is a blooming nuisance Sally, like you l have a free hour to catch up - hope they sort it soon x Susan x

Craftnut said...

I thought it was just me. Such a pain x

Ellie Knol said...

use feedly to read all your blogs... much better, nice full page...

Helen J said...

I use Bloglovin', it works well for me, haven't a clue about reading lists!

scrappymo! said...

That blogger reading problem was annoying, I agree!

Your cards are lovely...the one where you stamped the herbs and lavender is so pretty!