Thursday 2 July 2015

More garden visitors and flowers

Over the weekend I had a few moments in the garden with my camera and sat near the bird feeders.
The first visitor was Bobby's offspring. This young robin was so curious...and so cute too! Think we might call him Scruff!


Next was the squirrel who took great delight in scaring the pigeons!

He also tried the hamster technique with the peanuts...
Here are a few of the flowers...





As you can see I am still putting my camera through it's paces, and have to say I am very happy with it!
Hope you enjoyed sharing a few minutes in my garden.
Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

craftimamma said...

I'm not surprised you're happy with the camera but it has to be in the hands of someone who knows how to handle it, lol! You are taking some stunning photos Sally so thank you for sharing them.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lynne K said...

Fabulous photos, Sally. I'm jealous of your gorgeous sweet peas. Wonder how well they'd grow here.x

LesleyG said...

I certainly did enjoy being in your garden, your photos are stunning xxx

Helen said...

Fantastic photos, Sally - love the one of Scruff!! he's seriously sweet.

brenda said...

Thank you for sharing Sal, always appreciate Nature photos. Your Delphiniums are well ahead of ours.

B x

Sue Jones said...

stunning photos thanks for shareing x

Elaine said...

Lovely pics Sally. I especially love that little robin, he reminds me of that lovely Darkroom Door bird stamp I hanker after! I am also jealous of your sweet peas as I didn't get round to growing any this year. Have a good weekend. Elaine x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Great photos Sally, I love you visitors to the bird feeder and the gorgeous flowers.

Sue xx

Joan said...

Beautiful flowers and fabulous photos Sally, love the little robin.

Helen J said...

All the pics are gorgeous but little Scruffy is my favourite, he's so cute!

Craftnut said...

Lovely pictures Sally, I saw the squirrels on Kays facebook page. x

Dora said...

beautiful pictures! I like them all.

Jackie said...

Wonderful photographs. I replied to your query about St Chad's Water on your other blog, it would have been better here :o)
Jackie xx

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous photos! I so enjoyed visiting your garden!