Wednesday 12 October 2016

Another Digi from Dora

Here is my latest DT offering for Dora's Digis which are here on her blog. I coloured it with Be Creative Alcohol markers and created the background in the panel with ink dusters.I added some stamped birds (Inkylicious) The background paper is from Craftwork Cards and the ribbon was in my stash. This reminded me so much of my visit to Rwanda where I walked with the Giraffes in the Akegera National Park.
 We got out of the minibus and walked towards the giraffes, and they walked towards us...
 Here is a photo I took.
Such beautiful creatures! Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

brenda said...

When I saw the thumbnail of your card I thought of your trip as I remember you mentioning the Giraffe's. A super card with Dora's image.

B x

ellyscard creatief said...

Very beautiful card Sally.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Sally and a great image that Dora has drawn. Great photos of your visit to Rwanda.

Sue xx

Barb said...

A beautiful card Sally and the image is gorgeous. What lovely photos of your visit. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my goodness how wonderful Sally being able to see animals like these in their natural surroundings, pure magic.
Your card is stunning, beautifully coloured and designed, love it Kate x

Dora said...

What great that you have been there. indeed so beautiful so see them in the nature surroundings.
You made a beautiful card. Beautiful colouring too!!

Mrs A. said...

Now that is up close. What majestic animals they are and captured so well on your card. That is a beautiful scene. Hugs Mrs A.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow Sal, how I like Ve your card and what a beautiful digi, found it a bit hard to work out how much they are on her site.
Was fascinated by your photos of the giraffe, how exciting it must've been to see them like that.
By the way not sure if you're aware but you haven't activated the open link in new window tabs fir your links so it simply supplants your blog with the link location.
See this post to sort it out. Hope it helps.
https://calligraphycards-shazinoz.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/woyww-open-link-in-new-window-on.html
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

Canonbury creations said...

Love your giraffes Sally and you've created a fab 3D effect with the shadowing!
Val x