Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas!

I've been crafting and baking so hard I've sweat glitter for the past two days 😁
Here is the result...
First is the card I made for Meg, using a mixture of inkylicious, Hobby Art and Lavinia stamps. It was a bit of an experiment and I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I am pretty happy with it. The only thing I would change if I did it again would be to not use my largest circle die for the apperture as I had to hand cut the semi circles from  the white card on the front.
Next are two cards using various hobby Art stamps and inspired by the one that Lynne (Creative Lynks) made me.
I used Zig Clean color markers to colour them all and versafine to stamp them. The sentiment on the last one is from Inkylicious.
I just want to say that I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I will no doubt be in blog land again once Boxing Day is over. Hope Santa is good to you all! I'd offer you a mince pie, but Tescos were all out of mincemeat, so its Spiced apple muffins instead and a drop of Gluwein!

Merry Christmas!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

All gorgeous cards Sally, love the fancy fold on the first one :)
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas,
Hugs, Kaz xx

Helen said...

Love the cards. Happy Christmas to you and the family. Hope you have a wonderful time, no fighting over the remote!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous cards. Merry Christmas x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Beautful work, Sal, think my fav is the last one, the scene is particularly inviting!
Blessings of our Lord upon you as we remember Jesus' birthday and a healthy 2017.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Stunning cards Sally, you have been working hard. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Sue xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Stunning cards Sally, I love them all! Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2017. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Barb said...

Some beautiful cards Sally. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas. Barbxx

Viv said...

Fab cards Sally!
Happy Christmas to you all. x

Joan said...

Lovely cards Sally

Happy Christmas to you and family

Joan

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my goodness these cards are gorgeous, I love Meg's card especially.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a New Year filled with Health and Happiness, Kate x

Dora said...

What an awesome scenery cards!! Beautiful.
Merry christmas wishes.

Mrs A. said...

Stunning cards. All well worth the glitter, sweat and tear! Merry christmas wishes to you. hugs Mrs A.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WONDERFUL work and cards.
Faith
x
Hope you had a Great Christmas
wishing you a Happy New Year