Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Signs of Spring from Dora's digis

Here are two DT offering for Dora's Digis which are here on her blog. I coloured them with Be Creative Alcohol markers. The background paper for the first was in my stash for many years and there are only snippets left of them now. They were double sided too. The ribbon was the last bit of some that I received from a friend.
My second card features Dora's daffodils which I used to frame an ink dusted  scene stamped with Card-io stamps. The papers are from a Craftwork cards 8 x 8 pad of non-traditional tartans.
I'm off to the Snippet Playground with the first one, and hoping Miss Di doesn't put me in detention, lol.
You will be pleased to know I am well on the road to recovery and have been able to return to work. I think I have also caught up on sleep I had been missing ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Dora has some gorgeous digis and these would be perfect for a Mother's day card (It is a week on Sunday here in the UK)
Thanks for looking!


  1. Two lovely cards - very much a touch of Spring. xx

  2. You,ve made two very pretty cards with those pretty spring flower Sally. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Barbxx

  3. Love both cards Sally! Wonderful Spring colours and your usual beautiful designs. Great (or not 'cos home is good for a while) that you're back at work - be aware it just might sneak back with a few twinges but am so happy you're over the infectious part. Put those disinfectant wipes away (why 99% when it's the other 1% that kills you?!?!) and come and have a swing with us. Aaaah, that's much better!


    Di xx

  4. I'm glad you are doing well, Sally, and able to work and be caught up on sleep! Your snowdrop and daffodils are the personification of springtime!! Hugs, Darnell

  5. Two gorgeous cards using Dora's wonderful artwork. So glad that you are feeling better and have returned to work.

    Sue xx

  6. Wahoo . . .so pleased to hear you're feeling better Sally. Love the cards you've posted here. See you on the swings later.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

  7. The feel good signs of spring Sally, 2 lovely cards! Glad to hear you're feeling better.
    Val x

  8. Beautiful Spring cards Sally, lovely images and fresh colours, both beautifully designed, Kate x

  9. Great to read that you doing well.
    You made two beautiful cards with these flowers, What a great idea to do the circle with the flower.

  10. Two beautiful cards, I particularly like the snowdrops. Glad you are back to work.

  11. Two lovely Spring cards ! Specialy the one with the snowdrops.

  12. HOW LOVELY, Sally! These are beautiful cards! I love the spring time colors and designs! Your recipients will be delighted! hugs, de

  13. WOW these are gorgeous.
    Sorry not been around much, time is moving too fast and days are flying by. Have a good weekend.


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message. Your kindness is much appreciated! Please ignore the verification nonsense and click publish